Gramicci Organic G Pants
Cut to a relaxed fit with an elasticated waistband, these mushroom coloured Organic G Pants from Gramicci are made from durable organic cotton and feature original climbing-focused details developed by the company in the 1980’s. Providing comfort and allowing for movement, the crotch is diamond shaped with a gusset insert whilst on either side of the waist deep-reach pockets provide plenty of space to carry essential items. The waistband has an integrated black nylon belt with a buckle system that can be adjusted using one hand whilst in action and the remaining piece of the belt can be tucked out of the way using a narrow belt loop. On the reverse two velcro secured welt pockets are also available, with a slim woven label stitched onto the right side. The legs have straight cut hems which allows the fabric to be rolled to suit.
Since being founded during the 1980’s by Mike Graham and a team of climbing enthusiast friends, Gramicci has become famous within the outdoor clothing industry for their innovative diamond shaped gussets and integrated nylon belt systems which were developed after the team struggled to find suitable clothing for climbing in Yosemite, California. Nowadays, seasonal collections still feature original details and suit wear both outdoors and around the city thanks to their simple, versatile design.
Also Available In:
View More Gramicci at Flatspot
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Elasticated Waist
- Integrated Belt with Adjuster
- Gusseted Crotch
- Two Side Seam Pockets
- Two Velcro-fastened Rear Pockets
- Woven Label
- Relaxed Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).