Garden Kathy T-Shirt
This Kathy T-Shirt from Garden is made from a blend of cotton and polyester and features a rectangular screen print of a photograph positioned centrally on the chest with a teal blue overlay. Within the image, text aligned to one side reads ‘It’s not like we're trying to skate to Bruce Springsteen’ and on the other side Japanese characters interrupt a slim border. The curved neckline has a narrow ribbed trim which allows for flexibility, whilst the short sleeves and body have straight cut hems.
As part of the first collection from independent Edinburgh based skate brand Garden, this t-shirt gives a hint as to what’s to come from the hardware and soft goods brand who focus on collaborating with artists and illustrators to create ranges of intriguing, creative designs. This season includes work from Harry Whitelock, Jack Fletcher and Elliot Snowman with themes linked to Japan, music and animals.
View More Garden at Flatspot
- 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Rib Knit Collar
- Screen Printed Graphic
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).
A. Shoulder B. Chest C. Length D. Sleeve Small 16-18 17-19 26-28 8-9 Medium 17-19 19-20 27-29 8-9 Large 19-22 20-22 29-31 9-10 X-Large 20-23 22-24 30-32 9-10
Sizes are displayed in inches
*This is a guide only and some styles may change