Call Me 917 Dialtone Hoodie
Seen here in a light pink colourway, this Call Me 917 Dialtone Hoodie is made from a blend of cotton and polyester with a brushed inner and a contrasting graphic positioned centrally on the chest. Printed using navy ink, the design shows a telephone number reminiscent of the brands inception which has become a distinctive visual across the brands collections. Colour matched plaited pull cords allow the double layer hood to be adjusted and resized to suit, and a kangaroo pouch pocket has been added onto the lower half of the front, offering space to carry essentials. The long sleeves and body have flexible ribbed cuffs which ensures the fabric sits comfortably but securely.
Boasting a team with the likes of Alex Olson, Max Palmer, Johnny Wilson and new for 2019, Tino Razo, Call Me 9187 is an independent skater owned brand which emerged from Olson’s first brand Bianca Chandon to offer less fashion-orientated styles and more everyday, casual styles influenced by the skate team. The latest release includes a fresh selection of graphics that vary in style across t-shirts, hoodies and decks.
View More Call Me 917 at Flatspot
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Drawstring Adjustable Hood
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hood
- Screen Printed Graphic
- Front Pouch Pocket
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).