Alltimers Popped Monsta Hoodie
This heather grey edition of the Popped Monsta Hoodie is made from a soft blend of cotton and polyester which makes it ideal for layering throughout the colder months. Decorated with a custom graphic positioned centrally on the chest which references a nostalgic ‘90s monster finger puppet toy, stylised ‘alltimers’ text has been added below in white for signature branding. The attached double layer hood can be adjusted using external grey plaited pullcords and at the waist a large kangaroo pouch pocket has been added for storage of essential items, or can be used as a hand warmer pocket. The sleeves and body have wide ribbed trims which encourages a secure but comfortable fit whilst active.
Known for their nostalgic ‘90s inspired imagery and lighthearted approach to design, Alltimers is a skater owned brand based in New York City. Founded in 2013 by Rob Harris and Supreme buyer Bryce Jones, each season introduces a fresh selection of apparel, accessories and skate decks which are all enhanced by humour driven artwork which for AW19 includes dinosaurs, Monsta finger puppets, dolphins and caterpillars.
View More Alltimers at Flatspot
- 70% Cotton, 30% Polyester
- Drawcord Adjustable Hood
- Printed Logo
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Front Pouch Pocket
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).