Alltimers Monster Hoodie
Offering humour driven tee and sweat designs for FA18, the Alltimers Monster Hoodie in black is made from a super soft cotton polyester mix, has a brushed cotton inner and features a large purple finger monster photographic print above Alltimers text which has been printed in a sparkly silver finish. The hood is adjustable thanks to the quality cotton drawcords and the front has a good sized kangaroo pocket, also featuring a soft brushed cotton inner. No other branding is featured on this style, so all eyes are on the retro finger monster.
As part of the growing community of skater-owned apparel and accessory companies, Alltimers stands out amongst the others thanks to their light hearted designs, 80s and 90s influences and their approach to offering what isn’t always offered. Known well for their experimental skate deck shapes, pop culture photographic print designs and never taking themselves too seriously. This season introduces some sick fabric combos and a bold colour palette, keeping the range entertaining and varied.
View More Alltimers at Flatspot
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Brushed Interior
- Drawstring Adjustable Hood
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Front Pouch Pocket
- Screen Printed Graphic
- Relaxed Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).