Adidas Oval T-Shirt
An instant classic as a stand alone piece or layered underneath a jumper, the Adidas Oval T-Shirt combines graphics inspired by retro art with an essential silhouette. The ribbed neckline generates a secure fit as well as improving longevity after washes. Straight hems across the sleeves and waist ensure room for a natural range of motion whether you’re skating or relaxing. The centre of the white body has been decorated with a blue screen printed oval, cut through by tones of pink and an Adidas spellout in white.
The graphics reference Adidas Skateboarding’s earliest days, having established their name in the late eighties after 40 years of dominating the athleisure industry. Their constant innovation both in terms of style and product technologies has made them a strong contender for the world's best skatewear brand, something equally reflected in their impressive roster.
Related Content: adidas SS20: Collection Overview
View More Adidas at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Rib Knit Collar
- Screen Printed Graphic
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).
A. Shoulder B. Chest C. Length D. Sleeve Small 16-18 17-19 26-28 8-9 Medium 17-19 19-20 27-29 8-9 Large 19-22 20-22 29-31 9-10 X-Large 20-23 22-24 30-32 9-10
Sizes are displayed in inches
*This is a guide only and some styles may change