Adidas Club Jersey
New for spring this monochrome adidas Club Jersey is made from a blend of cotton and recycled polyester and features classic three stripe decoration as well as a screen printed graphic on the left side of the chest. Introduced for the season the artwork shows multiple trefoil emblems in white arranged to a circle whilst three stripes of white fabric capture heritage adidas styling. For everyday comfort the body has been cut to a regular fit with a ribbed trim around the curved neckline and the sleeves are raglan cut for a full range of movement. The short sleeves also have ribbed trims and the body has a straight cut hem.
Founded in 1949 in Herzogenaurach, Germany adidas is one of the leading internationally recognised sportswear brands who have lines within performance wear, streetwear and skateboarding that reflect their rich heritage and innovative mindset. This season new apparel, accessories and footwear styles have been introduced with a touch of refinement compared to previous collections in support of the SS20 trend of streetwear becoming smarter and more relevant within luxury labels.
Related Content: adidas SS20: Collection Overview
View More Adidas at Flatspot
- 70% Cotton, 30% Recycled Polyester
- Rib Knit Collar
- Screen Printed Graphic
- Woven Label
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).