Vans Cherub Tote
Inspired by his Aunt’s go-to sewing bag from the ‘70s, the Vans Cherub Tote Bag arrives as a collaborative release between the skatewear powerhouse and eclectic pro-skater Justin Henry. Made from 100% cotton and styled with bold-black over shoulder straps, each individually decorated with white-font ‘World Peace’ lettering, this practical shopping tote is designed to help keep essential items and accessories stored with ease. With an all-over angel and checkerboard ribbon print for a more peaceful and ethereal vibe, this go-to natural-toned storage bag is signed off with Vans’ iconic woven label across the front-facing panel whilst a practical front-snap pocket is neatly concealed for quick-access functionality.
A creative collaboration that also features a short film by Vans, Justin Henry’s World Peace collection is one filled with nostalgia, appreciation and an empowerment for change. Blending Vans’ iconic skate profiling with Henry’s active and community-focused spirit, this exclusive release is packed full of selfless charm and honourable stature.
Related Content: Vans x Justin Henry
View More Vans at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Two Carrying Handles
- Woven Label
- Front Pocket with Snap Fastening
- Approx Dimensions: 18 x 14.5 Inches
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).