Seen here in a sharp black colourway, The National Skateboard Co Restore Project Long Sleeve T-Shirt focuses on the brand’s unique videographic skills that accompany their drops. Cut from 100% cotton, the regular fit offers room for movement in the body and layering options during the cooler seasons. Additionally a ribbed trim on the neckline and sleeve cuffs helps retain its shape through skate sessions and washes. The body features a fisheye lens photo in the middle, with a purple TNSC logo, and ‘restore project’ text on the right and left arm respectively in a contrast green.
TNSC was founded seven years ago by Tom Brown, Tom Harrison, Sam Barratt and Ryan Gray who combined a talent in both skateboarding and cinematography to create a name for themselves in the industry. The videos that accompany their elusive drops are often matched in the style displayed on this tee, being a focal point for their marketing.
- 100% Cotton
- Rib Knit Collar
- Ribbed Cuffs
- Screen Printed Graphics
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page