Stan Ray Shop Jacket
This Sand Overdye Natural Drill edition of the Stan Ray Shop Jacket is made from soft yet hard wearing cotton and has a distinctive workwear look with a collared neckline and multiple pockets on the front. The front is fastened by riveted buttons which are branded with ‘Stan Ray’ lettering which allows for different layering options throughout the year. Smaller size square pockets sit on either side of the chest, the left one has an additional pen compartment and a woven Stan Ray label which adds signature branding to the design. At the waist additional patch pockets are suitable for larger everyday items and bar tack stitching has been added at key stress points on each compartment. Both the sleeves and body have straight cut hems for a clean finish.
Founded in 1972 by Earl Beard, Stan Ray is famous for supplying clothing to the US military and uses its own history for continuous inspiration across contemporary collections. With Miles Johnson - design director for Levi’s Vintage and former senior creative director at Patagonia - now working as head of designer, attention has been brought to dyes and fabric treatments being more sustainable which only enhances each designs timeless apparel.
Also Available In:
View More Stan Ray at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Two Chest Pockets
- Two Front Pockets
- Woven Label
- Wide Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).