Stan Ray Shop Jacket
New for the season, the Stan Ray Shop Jacket is a staple style that is influenced by workwear, and features stand out golden riveted buttons. The 100% cotton body features a subtle black OD Hickory stripe, adding a little extra attention, without being too much. The medium weight makes this a great layering piece throughout various seasons, and the triple needle stitching on main seams provides sufficient durability alongside bar tacked reinforced stress points. The four front pockets allow room for any essentials, there’s a pen pocket subtly added to the top left pocket and you can keep your hands warm and comfortable in the bottom set. A button up front makes way for pops of gold which complement the yellow Stan Ray branded label attached to the front left pocket.
Continually influenced by vintage silhouettes, workwear and archival styles, Stan Ray have been producing top quality clothing for over thirty years, their heavy duty fabrics combined with a variety of cuts make for durable, great looking jackets, painter trousers and military style chinos.
Also Available In:
View More Stan Ray at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Four Pocket Design & Pen Pocket
- Woven Label
- Loose Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).