Stan Ray Parka Jacket
Inspired by a vintage M51 from the Stan Ray archive, this black ops Parka Jacket is an oversized silhouette made from a heavyweight peached taffeta. A stand out fishtail parka style, this parka has a solid amount of construction details including; a drawstring waist and hem, two generous size front single popper pockets and an adjustable lined hood with leather tags. Preventing unwanted cold, the hidden two-way zip up front has a placket and additional snap button closure, plus velcro adaptable cuffs mean you can securely keep out the elements. Branding has been kept to a minimum, the left arm has a black and white peace flag patch, the velcro attachment means you can remove it if you prefer.
Borrowing inspiration from vintage USA military styles, Stan Ray are known for their functional and high quality styles. Reinforced stitching, additional fastenings and considered detailing make for modern updates of classic, durable pieces. First started in 1972, Stan Ray are one of the most respected workwear companies to come out of America.
View More Stan Ray at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Drawstring Adjustable Hood
- Two-way Zip Up Front
- Velcro, Adjustable Cuffs
- Drawstring Waist & Hem
- Two Front Pockets
- Detachable Woven Patch
- Loose Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).