Stan Ray OG Cord Painter Pants
Constructed with triple stitched flat felled seams and a selection of signature Stan Ray features, these olive OG Cord Painter Pants are made from 18 wale 100% cotton which is naturally hardwearing and warm. Cut to a tapered leg, the waistband is secured by a single colour matched button and a zippered fly detail has been added below. On either side of the front slanted entrance pockets have been added with an extra coin compartment within the right side and two large patch pockets are also available on the reverse with a woven Stan Ray label stitched on top. Adding extra character to the silhouette, utility style pockets can be found on the back of the thighs with a hammer loop detail above. The legs have straight cut hems and bar-tack stitching has been added at key stress points for durability.
Autumn/winter ‘19 sees Stan Ray remain true to their signature utilitarian aesthetic with a range of crisp chore jacket styles, classic painter pant trousers, casual sweatshirts and vibrant button through shirts. Known for their origins within supplying clothing for the US military, Stan Ray was founded in 1972 by Earl Beard who set up a family owned factory in Crockett, Texas where the brand remains to this day.
Also Available In:
View More Stan Ray at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- 18-Wale Cord
- Triple Stitching
- Bar-tacked Stress Points
- Top Button & Fly Fastening
- Two Front Pockets, One With Coin Pocket
- Two Rear Pockets
- Utility Pockets
- Hammer Loop
- Woven Label
- Tapered Leg
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).