Stan Ray Original 107 4 Pocket Fatigue Trousers
Stan Ray is a specialist Fatigue and Work trouser manufacturer famous for supplying the US army from the 1950s until the late 80s. They still make all their garments out of their own factory in Crockett, Texas. Stan Ray products are a work wear classic and pieces such as their painter pants are available in most USA hardware stores.
The Original 107 is Stan Ray's original Military fatigue pant from the 50s which sought out by dead stock junkies in the States and Japanese markets. Available now in the UK this pant features the original long rise and loose straight leg fit with an 18" opening in old school army issue sateen cotton fabric. Left as long as you can before first wash the fabric will reveal a unique patina much like selvedge denim, wear marks creating their own character.
Waist fits true to size.
View More Stan Ray at Flatspot
- Made in the USA
- 2 Open Front Patch Pockets
- 2 Button Close Back Pockets
- Belt Loops
- Zip Close Fly
- Loose Original Fit
- Long rise
- Straight leg
- 18" leg opening
Material Composition: 100% Cotton Sateen
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).