Stan Ray 80's Denim Painter Pants
Stan Ray 80's Denim Painter Pants in Stonewashed. Regular fitting with a tapered leg cut, these Stan Ray pants are made from 100% cotton denim with a light stone washed finish. Featuring a belt loop waist, a single button secured YKK zipper fly and colour contrast flat felled seams throughout. These stonewashed Stan Ray pants are finished with two front pockets, an integrated coin stash and two rear pockets, left and right leg utility pouches, a right leg hammer loop and with an embroidered brand patch sewn across the rear.
Supported by their recent work alongside brands such as Stanley, YMC and Lo-Fi, Stan Ray is a creative workwear brand famed for their heavy duty constructions and their admiration for quality craftsmanship. Founded in 1972 and backed by their OG-107 military uniform legacy, Stan Ray’s function focused design style honours cut-and-sew creativity at its best.
View More Stan Ray at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Contrasting Stitching
- Top Button & Zip Fly
- Two Front Pockets, One With Coin Pocket
- Two Rear Pockets
- Utility Pockets
- Hammer Loop
- Woven Label
- Tapered Leg
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page