Offering you reliable wheels since 1987, Spitfire have released their Formula Four Tablet Wheels with a 99DU rating. Coming in a natural colour scheme, this particular edition features in 52mm, with a 29mm width and 20mm riding surface. The urethane used has been hand-poured in San Francisco, California and shaped with a straight cut profile, with a thin riding surface. The 99DU rating is slightly softer than the 101DU, offering you more grip whether you’re skating the streets or parks. Kitting out the design with the usual rad Spitfire style, the burning head logo sits near the core, accompanied by a blue design.
Since 1987 Spitfire have been producing some of the best, most trusted wheels in the game. Designed for function and speed, pro rider influence has helped shape the evolution of wheel design.
- Set of 4
- 52mm Diameter
- 99 Durometer
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page