Seen here with a diameter of 51mm, these white-based urethane Spitfire Classic Wheels deliver a smoother ride supported by a firm hardness that’s set to provide optimised stability whilst shredding and landing larger tricks. Made in the USA, these treaded wheels feature a 99a durometer making them well suited to any street or city skate-style, whilst the black and red two-toned finish embodies all there is to admire about Spitfire’s fiery hardware.
Founded in 1987 by Jim Thiebaud, Spitfire live by their tagline “Live to Burn, Burn to Live”. Supplying the skatewear industry with undeniable hardwear enriched with long-lasting performance and reliable design styles, the brand has grown to become one favourited by skaters of all styles across the globe.
- Set of 4
- 51mm Diameter
- 99a Durometer
- Printed Sidewall
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page