RoToTo Park Stripe Crew Socks in Dark Grey. Made in Japan from a premium blend of 45% acrylic, 24% cotton, 12% silk, 9% wool, 9% polyester and 1% polyurethane, these marled RoToTo socks arrive as a crew length essential from the brand’s latest AW21 collection. Styled with flexible rib knit cuffs, triple toned bandings in shades of khaki green, yellow and navy, these new season socks are signed off with tonal stitched seams across the toe box, forefoot and ankle for increased comfort and structural support.
Based out of Japan’s Nara Prefecture and known internationally for their artisanal technique, RoToTo is a creative sockmaker that knows no limits when it comes to creative design. Pairing antiquated construction methods with their own ‘lifelong consumables’ ethos, RoToTo is a brand that continues to inspire many like minded individuals day after day.
- 45% Acrylic, 24% Cotton, 12% Silk, 9% Wool, 9% Polyester, 1% Polyurethane
- Crew Length
- Ribbed Uppers
- M : UK6 - UK8
L : UK9 - UK11
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page