RoToTo Double Face Socks
RoToTo Double Face Socks in Green and Beige. Twin toned and styled with a fleece interior across the earthy green collar, these crew length RoToTo socks are crafted from a premium blend of 48% silk, 38% cotton, 9% polyester, 4% nylon and 1% polyurethane. Arriving as part of the brand’s AW21 release and designed to provide maximum comfort from first wear, these marled beige socks feature flexible ribbed cuffs and tonal stitched seams across the ankle, heel, forefoot and toe box for increased structural support and security.
Based out of Hiroyu Town in Japan’s Nara Prefecture, RoToTo is a premium sockmaker known for their classic cut-and-sew aesthetic and their appreciation for time honoured artisanal techniques. Utilising the same 100 year old knitting machines that were imported from the US, RoToTo’s function first mindset is one that continues to reflect the brand’s ‘lifelong consumables’ ethos season after season.
View More RoToTo at Flatspot
- 48% Silk, 38% Cotton, 9% Polyester, 4% Nylon, 1% Polyurethane
- Fleece Interior
- Ribbed Uppers
- M : UK6 - UK8
L : UK9 - UK11
- Order by 12pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page