Quasi Technology One Deck
With its paint-fade bottoms and durable 7-ply maple construction, this 8.125” wide Quasi Technology One Deck arrives as a sleek neon-hued addition to the brand’s ever-expanding hardware collection. Catering to any highly energised skate style with ease, this spritely deck is signed off with two-tone inverted ‘Acid-Ply’ font scripture in shades of jet black and brushed silver, whilst the fading green to white base shade and bold ‘Quasi’ stamp branding for a more definitive yet fuss-free finish.
Masterminded by Chad Bowers and fellow pro-skaters Jake Johnson, Tyler Bledsoe and Gilbert Crockett, Quasi is a brand that remains ever-loyal to its trippy Alien Workshop roots. Known for their boisterous graphics and highly distinctive aesthetic, Quasi deal with the unexpected head on, whilst their bizarre graphics, old-school imagery and metallic undertones deliver an ultra-modern twist to the contemporary street and skatewear market.
Please be aware that, due to shipping restrictions, we cannot ship Decks to customers outside the European Economic Area.
View More Quasi Skateboards at Flatspot
- 7-Ply Maple
- 8.125" Wide
- Printed Graphic
- Stain Colour May Vary
- Ships with Free Grip
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).