Quartersnacks Courthouse T-Shirt
Made from 100% cotton this black new season t-shirt from Quartersnacks features a rectangular screen printed design on the centre of the front of a lighthearted illustration of skateboarding and basketball playing animals. Entitled ‘Courthouse’ the design shows a green tone courthouse building in the background with an elephant, chicken and polar bear cheering on a cow doing a kickflip and slam dunking. For comfort the curved neckline has a narrow ribbed trim whilst the body and short sleeves have straight cut hems.
Based in New York City, Quartersnacks was founded in 2005 by Konstantin Satchek and a team of friends. Named after a time when Satchek could only afford quarter priced snacks from small city bodegas, the brand design seasonal collections of apparel and accessories that are decorated with custom graphics and embroidery that harness their youthful spirit and nostalgic ‘90s influences.
View More Quartersnacks at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Rib Knit Collar
- Screen Printed Graphic
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page