Pop Trading Company Wizard Vest
This crisp white Wizard Vest has arrived as part of Pop Trading Company’s SS20 collection as a versatile layering style that adds extra warmth and character to casual outfits without unwanted bulk. Made from 100% cotton moleskin, the front is fastened by a full length silver metal YKK 2-way zipper with a fabric pull and on either side of the front two large hunting style pockets provide plenty of space to carry essential items. Around the left side of the body ‘Pop Trading Company’ has been embroidered in black and on the outer nape of the next the brands logo has been applied in the same way. The hem of the body is slightly longer on the back for coverage.
Constantly inspired by the ‘90s, old school magazines and the Amsterdam skate community, Pop Trading Company was launched as a multi brand boutique in 2003 before progressing into a range of own apparel created with an eye for detail, fabric and cut. Founded by Peter Kolks and Ric van Rest, Pop Trading Company is the first skate brand to show at Paris Fashion Week and have labelled their brand as a ‘menswear inspired skate brand’.
Also Available In:
View More Pop Trading Company at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton Moleskin
- Two Way, Zip Up Front
- Two Front Pockets
- Embroidered Logo
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).