Poetic Collective Subject Matter Sarah Deck
Arriving as part of the second board series of the winter ‘19 collection from Poetic Collective this 8.0” 7-ply Canadian maple Subject Matter Sarah Deck features a custom underside print selected by team rider Sarah Meurle. Inspired by her own analogue, abstract photography the rectangular image shows a vibrant pink and purple tone image of a water splash positioned in between the two truck hole sets against a dark navy background. Underneath this capitalised ‘Meurle’ and Poetic Collective’ text has been printed in white either side of brands abstract logo design. The topside has a full colour stain and an etched ‘7-ply Canadian maple’ design in between the top set of truck holes.
Entitled ‘Subject Matter’ this Sarah Meurle deck is included within the first pro board series from Malmö based Poetic Collective and sits alongside designs by fellow team riders Simon Kallkvist and Santiago Sasson. Founded by Tom Botwid in 2014, Poetic Collective are recognised for their art inspired graphics and minimalist aesthetic which taps into both the brand’s surroundings and Botwid’s creative passions.
Please be aware that, due to shipping restrictions, we cannot ship Decks to customers outside the European Economic Area.
View More Poetic Collective at Flatspot
- 7-Ply Maple
- 8.0 Wide
- Printed Graphic
- Stain Colour May Vary
- Ships with Free Grip
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).