Poetic Collective Art Cap
Made from durable 100% cotton this black Art Cap from Poetic Collective has simple but effective embroidered designs stitched against its 6-panel crown. Positioned centrally over the front two segments capitalised ‘Art’ lettering has been embroidered in white whilst around the reverse ‘Poetic Collective’ sits above a fabric adjuster strap which allows you to resize the fit to suit. Colour matched embroidered eyelets have been added within each segment of the crown for ventilation and throughout the inside the seams have been taped to reduce chafing alongside an additional panel of fabric around the forehead for comfort.
Confident in their decision to do things differently Poetic Collective are an independent, Malmö based skate brand that incorporates influences from art and culture into their seasonal graphics whilst also pushing for a balance of male and female skaters. Their team includes the likes of Simon Kallvist, Santiago Sasson and Sarah Meurle which for this season have been celebrated through the first series of pro boards decorated with graphics selected by each rider.
View More Poetic Collective at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- 6 Panel Silhouette
- Embroidered Logos
- Embroidered Eyelets
- Adjustable Straps
- One Size
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).