Inspired by the nineties album Washing Machine, the Paradise Sonic Youth Bootleg T-Shirt is seen here in black with a central screenprint of a washing machine decorated with Paradise text. The 100% cotton body features a straight hem across the waist which provides generous room for movement, while retaining its regular fit with a ribbed trim across the curved neckline.
Paradis3NYC was founded by Sean Pablo several years ago, the Supreme Skater was initially exposed in Cherry and has since taken his five years of skating experience and travel as an inspiration for the constantly growing apparel collection. The bootleg-esque appearance of the brand gives it a signature look, while also reaching a nostalgic sense with Looney Tunes and Disney often featuring in the graphics.
- 100% Cotton
- Rib Knit Collar
- Screen Printed Graphic
- Regular Fit
- Order by 12pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page