Nike SB Utility Skate Beanie
This slouchy headwear style has arrived for autumn/winter ‘19 from Nike SB to offer warmth and comfort throughout the colder months. Knitted from 100% acrylic for itch-free comfort, the vertical ribbed pattern provides a flexible finish and the crown is slightly structured with stitched darts. The wide rollover cuff can be resized and adjusted to suit and a small black woven label attached to its edge shows signature branding with the Nike SB logo highlighted with a team red coloured fill.
Designed with comfort and versatile styling in mind, the Nike SB Utility Skate Beanie can be adjusted to be cuffed, slouchy or however you like to see you through times when the temperature has dropped and you're in need of extra protection. Since 2002 Nike have been designing skate-focused footwear, apparel and accessories through their ‘SB’ label which continually innovates and pioneers features within everyday styles to enhance time spent on and off you board.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
Also Available In:
View More Nike SB at Flatspot
- 100% Acrylic
- Fold Over Cuff
- Woven Label
- One Size
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).