Magenta 96 Crewneck Sweatshirt
The 96 Crewneck Sweatshirt from Magenta seen here with a solid navy blue body and stand out, thick white stripes on the arms and chest. Constructed from 100% french terry cotton - a great moisture wicking fabric choice for when you’re on the move - this stylised sweatshirt has a ribbed crew neckline that ties in with the hem and wrist cuffs, that together give an overall classic look. The contrast white chest line makes the background for stylised ‘Magenta’ embroidered text which has been sewn in black. The upper arms have a slightly thicker wide panel which continues the whole way around. The inner neckline seam has a red finish and the Magenta leaf logo has been screen printed in white.
Magenta Skateboards are a Paris based apparel company owned by Soy Panday and two brothers, Vivien and Jean Feil. A brand run by skateboarders whose aim is to focus on the meaningful side of skateboarding whilst having fun along the way, their offering is finished to a really high quality with some nice detailing and sharp embroidery. Their leaf motif can be seen across all of their products.
View More Magenta at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Rib Knit Collar
- Ribbed Cuffs
- Embroidered Logo
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).