Salford is a neighbouring town to Manchester, which accurately describes the roots of the Salford shoe from Lakai. Salford is also the hometown of Danny Brady's father and Brady had a lot to do with the design of this shoe.
Taking their popular Manchester silhouette as a starting point, the Salford has an adjusted shape, with a longer and less round toe as well as an altered collar. The toe has stitching that aims to conjure the memory of classic football shoes and the toe vamp has perforations for ventilation.
The white colourway of this limited release has leather uppers sat on top of a matching white, vulcanised sole. The drop-in insole is printed with VHS tapes for even more classic nostalgia.
The Salford shoes are also available in black suede.
- Leather Upper
- Perforated Toe Vamp
- Stitched Toe Cap
- Embroidered Side Panel
- Drop-in Insole
- Vulcanised Sole
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page