Grand Collection Goose Crewneck Sweatshirt
Dyed to a rich navy colourway, this heavyweight 100% cotton Goose Crewneck Sweatshirt from Grand Collection features durable flat seam construction and flexible side body panels which encourage mobility. Designed for everyday wear the fabric has a soft brushed reverse for all day comfort and the curved neckline has a flexible ribbed trim. On the left side of the chest a detailed illustration of a goose has been embroidered using black, white and grey coloured thread and stands out against the solid colour background. The reverse of the design is plain and white cuffs complete the sleeves and body.
Making an appearance in last years autumn/winter collection, Grand Collection’s goose emblem remains a prominent character throughout the latest release in reference to founder of the brand Ben Oleynik’s Canadian roots. Now based in New York City, he launched the brand in 2016 with a focus on designing clothing that solved the issues him and his friends had with when wearing other brands whilst skateboarding, with a clean and classic aesthetic.
View More Grand Collection at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Brushed Interior
- Rib Knit Collar
- Embroidered Logo
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).