Folk Gabe Shirt
Featuring an all over figure print design created in collaboration with Bristol based artists the Goss Brothers, this Folk Gabe Shirt is made from lightweight 100% recycled cotton tencel sourced from Japan which offers a comfortable and breathable fit. Coloured in tones of green, purple and yellow the print covers the entire silhouette which has been cut to a regular shirt block shape with short sleeves. The front is fastened by small black circular buttons which lead to a neat pointed neckline and straight cut hems provide a clean finish across the body and short sleeves.
As part of the second collaboration between Folk and Messrs Phil and Nick Goss, otherwise known as the Goss Brothers who are known for their watercolour work and use of colour. An unusual mix of influences, this design incorporates a painting inspired by the ancient story of Orpheus and Eurydice combined with the Elephant and Castle shopping centre in London.
View More Folk at Flatspot
- 100% Recycled Cotton Tencel
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Straight Hem
- Wide Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page