Field Notes x Underland Memo Books (3 Pack)
Field Notes x Underland Memo Books 3 Pack in Ruled Paper. Designed in collaboration with author Robert Macfarlane and artist Stanley Donwood, the Field Notes x Underland memo books pay creative reference to Donwood’s ‘Nether’ painting and to the literary work of Macfarlane. A three pack of ruled memo books, each styled with 48 pages and rounded corners, this collaborative Field Notes series features Donwood’s ‘Nether’ painting extended across all three covers as an ode to the book ‘Underland: A Deep Time Journey.
Inspired by everyday functionality and by the vanishing subculture of vintage ledgers and agricultural memo books, Field Notes is a pioneering stationery brand based in the US. Pairing sustainable craftsmanship with an appreciation for simplifying the process of everyday planning, Field Notes’ explorative narrative is one that draws creative influence from a wide range of genres and topics.
View More Field Notes at Flatspot
- Ruled Paper
- 48 Pages
- 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 Inches
- Pack Of Three
- Order by 12pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page