Droors Berreta Fleece
Seen here a vibrant dandelion colourway, the Berreta Fleece from Droors is made from soft polar fleece which offers warm and comfort against a classic button through shirt silhouette. Snap buttons secure the front below a small pointed collar neckline and on either side of the chest two large patch pockets offer space to carry essential items with flap closures also secured by single snap buttons. A small flag label has been added onto the side of the left pocket showing the Droors tilted square logo which is repeated on the left sleeve through a circular rubber emblem design. The body has a straight cut hem and the sleeves have single button secured cuffs that allow the fabric to be rolled to suit.
Making a solid return after teasing a reboot back in 2017, Droors have revealed a new selection of casual apparel styles all adorned with custom graphics that present an authentic representation of the great ‘90s skate brand that is sure to be welcomed back with open arms. Founded in 1992 by Damon Way and Ken Block, Droors was launched as a skate focused denim brand which quickly progressed into oversized apparel and ultimately the launch of DC footwear which has also made a much anticipated return with Way back at the helm.
Also Available In:
View More Droors at Flatspot
- 100% Polar Fleece
- Fold Down Collar
- Snap-Button Up Front
- Two Chest Pockets
- Rubber Logo
- Woven Label
- Button Adjustable Cuffs
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).