Dickies Short Sleeve Work Shirt
Constructed with Dickies’ focus on durability, this dark navy Short Sleeve Work Shirt has a classic look and is made from a lightweight blend of polyester and cotton. Cut to a relaxed original fit with shoulder seams that have been brought forward and a raised shoulder yoke, the front is fastened by small circular black buttons which lead to a pointed collar neckline that adds a refined touch. On either side of the chest shaped patch pockets have flap closures that are fastened by single buttons that help to keep the contents secure. The body and short sleeves have straight cut hems for a clean finish and a small woven Dickies label sits above the edge of the hem on the front.
Established in 1922 Dickies are known for their durable workwear styles that they say embodies the ‘the quality, toughness and pride that embodies the spirit of the American worker. Suited to casual everyday wear whether you’re on the move, relaxing at home or skating this classic shirt can be layered and styled to suit and is a true wardrobe essential.
Also Available In:
View More Dickies at Flatspot
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Two Buttoned Chest Pockets
- Woven Label
- Original, Relaxed Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).