Converse Lucky Star Hi Shoes
Reissuing a classic for SU19, the Converse Lucky Star Hi Shoes are this time come this time in classic black and egret colour edition. Originally a 1969 sneaker icon, the Lucky Star from Converse have this time been crafted in canvas for a crisp finish on the upper, partnered with a rubber toe cap, high foxing tape and a comfortable OrthoLite insole. Keeping a minimal aesthetic, Lucky Star branding appears on the inner heel and through the rubber outsole for good measure. Authenticating with a seal of approval, Chuck Taylor’s signature can be found on a rubber heel patch. The Converse Lucky Star Hi is a faithful reboot of a classic sporting silhouette.
The SU19 collection from Converse is topped up with all the classics. Silhouettes such as the All Star, Jack Purcell and Lucky Star have been reworked for a contemporary seasonal aesthetic.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
View More Converse at Flatspot
- Canvas Upper
- Rubber Toe Cap
- High Foxing Tape
- Metal Eyelets
- Contrasting Stitching
- Ortholite Sockliner
- Rubber Outsole
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).
Converse shoe size conversions can vary between models. Please get in touch at email@example.com letting us know the model name and colourway of the shoe(s) you're interested in, and we'll be happy to help.