Converse Jack Purcell Pro Ox Shoes
Built with smooth black uppers and contrasting white stop stitching, this Jack Purcell edition of the Converse Pro Ox Shoe is a fresh edition to the range. Featuring a distinctive black curved toe piece, the sturdy white outsole sits below two metal eyelets on the inner panels which matches the cotton lace up fasteners. Featuring an updated PU sockliner specifically created by Converse's innovation team. This new foam sockliner provides the same levels of impact protection but is designed with longevity in mind.
Providing a solid amount of grip, a herringbone light brown tread design includes a red debossed Jack Purcell label in the centre. Designed to withstand heavy hits in action, this signature style offers a versatile aesthetic that can be easily paired with a variety of styles throughout the year.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
View More Converse at Flatspot
- Jack Purcell Pro Model
- Suede Upper
- Traction Rubber Outsole
- Converse Cons Rubber Heel Stamp
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).
Converse shoe size conversions can vary between models. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know the model name and colourway of the shoe(s) you're interested in, and we'll be happy to help.