Converse Jack Purcell Pro Ox Archive Print Shoes
Black, White, Black
Built for comfort, these black Jack Purcell Pro Ox Archive Print Shoes from Converse have durable canvas uppers with contrasting top stitched lines. The simple but effective aesthetic is enhanced by a signature black ‘smile’ insert around the front of the toes which stands out against the crisp white midsole and rubber toe cap. Cotton laces sit upon the tongue for a secure fit, whilst a woven tongue label sits below. At the back of the heel a Converse CONS rubber stamp has been placed above a traction rubber outsole for reliable grip.
Adapted especially for skateboarding, a molded PU sockliner has been inserted within this design for all-day support and protection from repetitive impacts. Drawing influence from badminton footwear and the legacy of the Canadian champion, the Jack Purcell x Converse collaboration sees ongoing editions to a range that focuses on classic styling, alongside supportive construction and enhanced impact protection.
View More Converse at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Converse products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- Jack Purcell Model
- Canvas Upper
- Converse Comfort Wedge Sockliner
- Custom Insole
- Traction Rubber Outsole
- Converse Rubber Heel Stamp
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page