Arriving for FA20, this white Bob 2006 T-Shirt from Classic Grip is made from 100% cotton and features a nostalgic screen printed graphic on the centre of the chest. Suited to casual everyday wear, this style presents a watercolour painting of a pink Motorola Razr with a cracked screen which is sure to ignite memories for anyone who remembers the model from the first time around. Suiting casual everyday wear, the curved neckline has a flexible ribbed trim whilst the body and short sleeves have straight cut hems.
Created by Canadian skateboarder Bob LaSelle, Classic Grip incorporates rich ‘90s nostalgia combined with a familiar skate style that has been developed through his involvement with Montreal based skate collective Dime. Seen alongside riders such as Antoine Asselin, Phil Lavoie, Hugo Balek and Charles Rivard, LaSelle continues to stand out for his own unique skate and personal style as well as a rich sense of humour which is notable across each Classic Grip release.
- 100% Cotton
- Rib Knit Collar
- Screen Printed Chest Graphic
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page