Carhartt Stratus Low Beanie
Designed to a versatile grey heather colourway, the Stratus Low Beanie from Carhartt is made from 100% acrylic using an insulating nine gauge pattern, which provides a super soft feel that is suitable for those who aren’t suited to knitted wool accessories. One size fits most thanks to the stretchable rib-knit design which has been constructed to two layers with a wide rollover cuff. A woven branded Carhartt label has been attached to the edge of the rollover, displaying the brand's distinctive script and golden ‘C’ logo. `
Established in 1889, Carhartt continue their WIP project every season through a selection of new and reworked silhouettes that look to the brands industrial workwear heritage for inspiration. Alongside timeless appeal, a distinctively contemporary aesthetic is achieved through the use of premium materials and simplistic branding, alongside collaborative guest projects and custom prints. The latest collection includes brighter pops of colour across a selection of new fabrics selected for their durable and seasonally appropriate characteristics.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
Also Available In:
View More Carhartt at Flatspot
- 100% Acrylic
- Woven Label
- One Size
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).