Carhartt Spacer Stripe Crewneck Sweatshirt
A new style arriving as part of the SS20 collection, this dark navy and white Spacer Stripe Crewneck Sweatshirt from Carhartt is a regular fitting style made from 7.1oz cotton which has been brushed and yarn dyed for a soft, high quality finish. Running horizontally across the chest and sleeves, double white striped lines add a distinctive character to the style which gives the silhouette a classic look. For comfort and flexibility the curved neckline has a colour matched ribbed trim whilst wider cut cuffs wrap around the edge of the body and long sleeves to help keep the fit in place during everyday wear.
Having gained a reputation for a distinctive streetwear inspired aesthetic that incorporates the brands rich heritage within designing heavy duty workwear and modern elements from fashion and sportswear, Carhartt’s WIP line was launched in 1994 through the original Detroit family owned Carhartt label and has collaborated with the likes of Vans, Stussy and A.P.C.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
View More Carhartt at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Brushed Interior
- Yarn Dyed
- Rib Knit Collar
- Embroidered Logo
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).