Made from a soft, flexible blend of cotton, polyester and elastane these dark navy Carhartt Socks have an anatomic shape and a bright burst of orange within a text design around the ankle. Designed for everyday wear with Carhartt’s established reputation for quality, ribbing around the top edge of the sock helps to keep the fit in place whilst french terry has been added inside the sole panel. A graphic jacquard design shows ‘Carhartt’ lettering for distinctive branding. One size suits most.
Designed with attention to detail and quality, these socks are new for SS20 and have a distinctive branded text design which adds character to an everyday essential. Launched in 1994 the WIP line from Carhartt was developed through the original Detroit family owned label which incorporates modern streetwear influences with the brands rich heritage within workwear.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
- 90% Cotton, 9% Polyester, 1% Elastane
- Anatomical Shape
- Jacquard Knit
- Ribbed Uppers
- French Terry Inside Sole Panel
- One Size
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page