Carhartt Record Print Short Sleeve Shirt
Ready for a day by the pool, the Carhartt Record Print Short Sleeve Shirt brings a new meaning to the word suave with a lightweight viscose poplin construction that offers a relaxed fit. Generous room to move around with and layer on cooler nights, a full-length button fastening can be adjusted to suit your style. Final shirting details include split side seams and a flat pointed collar. The shirt features a contrasting all-over print of the centre of records in several colours against a crisp white backdrop.
Carhartt was founded in 1889 in Detroit, rising through the ranks as the leading workwear producer for the masses throughout the twentieth century. It was this reputation that led to it being favoured by skaters in the seventies, eventually inspiring the creation of the WIP subsidiary in 1989.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
Also Available In:
View More Carhartt at Flatspot
- 100% Viscose Poplin
- All Over Print
- Garment Washed
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Loose Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).