Carhartt Patton Check Shirt
Classic workwear brand Carhartt has evolved into one of the major players in the functional streetwear realm, often taking cues from it’s rich archive to create contemporary new garments. New for this season is the Carhartt Patton Check Shirt, which comes in a really sick Blast Red / Soft Teal colourway, perfect for a variety of occasions.
The Carhartt Patton Check Shirt is styled in a classic Oxford design, with a combination of the 100% cotton construction and regular fit offering decent comfort and wearability.
Design features on this Carhartt shirt include yarn died and garment washed processes in construction, which provide a readily worn in, comfier fit, a button down collar that can be easily dressed up or down, a chest pocket and buttoned cuffs.
Keeping with the Carhartt flow, the Carhartt Patton Shirt is minimalistic in terms of branding, you’re getting the celebrated ‘C’ logo on the chest pocket accompanied by the WIP script label on the placket.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
View More Carhartt at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Button Down Collar
- Chest Pocket
- Embroidered Logo
- Woven Label
- Button Adjustable Cuffs
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).