Carhartt Norwood Socks
An essential accessory, the Carhartt Norwood Socks has been designed with a polycotton blend with the addition of elastane which helps retain an anatomic shape for the socks. A ribbed finish across the cuffs gives classic styling while orange jacquard details give subtle aesthetic detailing across the black horizontal bands. Finally, a french terry fabric insert has been added to the sole for comfort with every step and subtle branding through a Carhartt spellout.
Founded in 1889, Carhartt was an icon for the working man with their uniforms designed for everyone from Detroit workers to the US Army. As their utilitarian designs became part of everyday wear across the globe, the brand opened up a subsidiary that created promising new lines of streetwear ready silhouettes.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
Also Available In:
View More Carhartt at Flatspot
- 90% Cotton, 9% Polyester, 1% Elastane
- Anatomical Shape
- Jacquard Knit
- Ribbed Uppers
- French Terry Inside Sole Panel
- One Size
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).