An essential accessory, the Carhartt Norwood Socks has been designed with a polycotton blend with the addition of elastane which helps retain an anatomic shape for the socks. A ribbed finish across the cuffs gives classic styling while orange jacquard details give subtle aesthetic detailing across the black horizontal bands. Finally, a french terry fabric insert has been added to the sole for comfort with every step and subtle branding through a Carhartt spellout.
Founded in 1889, Carhartt was an icon for the working man with their uniforms designed for everyone from Detroit workers to the US Army. As their utilitarian designs became part of everyday wear across the globe, the brand opened up a subsidiary that created promising new lines of streetwear ready silhouettes.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
- 90% Cotton, 9% Polyester, 1% Elastane
- Anatomical Shape
- Jacquard Knit
- Ribbed Uppers
- French Terry Inside Sole Panel
- One Size
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page