Carhartt Michigan Coat
A summer iteration of the brand's iconic silhouette, the Carhartt Michigan Coat weighs in at 10oz with an unlined finish which makes it the perfect additional layer during slightly cooler days during the summer months. Always referencing their heritage, the triple stitch used makes it the perfect coat to put through its paces as traditional high-stress areas are strengthened. A full-length button fastened allows for its silhouette to be secured while a pointed collar gives it a classic style. Four front pockets mean quick and secure storage of your daily carries, with the left chest being decorated with a woven label. The overall design focuses on a hickory indigo stripe alternating between blue and white.
Founded a hundred years on from the brands initial outset in Detroit, Carhartt WIP has long been considered a staple in workwear thanks to wear resistant fabrics on timeless silhouettes that you can rely on. When in 1989 the brand started to expand to Europe, it became an instant necessity in wardrobes.
View More Carhartt at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
- 100% Cotton 'Hermosa' Hickory Indigo Stripe Denim
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Contrasting Stitching
- Twin Hand Pockets
- One Flap & Button Chest Pocket
- One Drop In Chest Pocket
- Square Woven Label
- Custom Carhartt Buttons
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page