Carhartt Johnson Shorts
Cut to a regular fit with a low waist, the Carhartt Johnson Shorts use a sturdy polyester, wool and lycra blend to ensure both durability as well as some stretch to ensure that they move with you. Additionally the use of bartack stitching at vital stress points helps improve longevity through both wear and washing. Perfect as an easy, everyday chino short they use a traditional zip fly with hand pockets flanking the side seams while the rear is decorated with a square label and dual welt pockets. They’re finished with a black background, contrasted by white pinstripes that run vertically.
Carhartt was founded in 1889, establishing a strong reputation as a workwear giant for the masses the brand became best recognised for their exceptional quality and durability. They were incorporated into a streetwear setting by skaters in the seventies, eventually leading them to create the WIP subsidiary in 1989. Work In Progress created lines of streetwear ready silhouettes and styles, but maintained a level of workwear quality.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
View More Carhartt at Flatspot
- 54% Polyester, 44% Wool, 2% Elastane
- Top Button & Zip Fly
- Two Front Pockets
- Two Rear, Buttoned Pocket
- Allover Pinstripe Design
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).