Carhartt Chase Beanie
Seen here in a dusty shade of cold viola, this Chase Beanie from Carhartt boasts a season-friendly profile that remains ever-loyal to the brand’s workwear roots. Designed to provide optimum warmth during the colder months of the year, this 100% acrylic rib-knit beanie is constructed with a 9-gauge thickness and an elasticated fitting that is designed to provide a truly custom fitting through everyday wear. With its smooth-touch finish and its neatly embroidered gold-stitch ‘C’ motif across the front, this simplified beanie offers just the right amount of cold-weather protection for any laid-back street or skate wardrobe.
Famed for their rugged construction and their long-lasting resilience, Carhartt are a brand with roots deeply planted in America’s industrial revolution. Standing strong even after 125 years in the game, Carhartt is a leading example when it comes to revolutionary styling and fusing fuss-free profiles with contemporary commodities, thanks to their certified authenticity and world-renowned level of quality.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
Also Available In:
View More Carhartt at Flatspot
- 100% Acrylic
- Stretchable Rib-Knit Fabric
- Embroidered Logo
- One Size
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).