Brixton Steady Shorts
Made from a sturdy cotton canvas, the Brixton Steady Shorts are a classic you can rely on. The 17” inseam provides generous room to move, while the fit is secured through an elasticated waistband which allows for customisability of fit through an adjustable drawcord. Both side-seams feature vertical hand pockets, while the rear is finished with a velcro fastened welt pocket. Giving a nod towards the brand’s heritage with retro designs, the shorts have been given a navy acid wash finish to create a totally unique style to each pair whilst also conveying a classically vintage look.
Brixton started in 2004, as a small retro headwear brand from founder David Stoddard’s garage. Jointed by TransWorld colleagues Jason Young and Mike Chaplin the brand grew exponentially, extending their range to garments and accessories all of which have a distinctive Californian feel to them.
Also Available In:
View More Brixton at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Drawstring Adjustable Waist
- False Fly
- Two Side Pockets
- Rear Pocket with Velcro Fastening
- Embroidered Patch
- Standard Fit
- Sits Above Knee
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).