Brixton Lovitz Woven Short Sleeve Shirt
Decorated with custom printed artwork, the Brixton Lovitz Woven Short Sleeve Shirt uses cotton, viscose rayon fabric that’s been cut to a relaxed fit to offer a perfect layering shirt that's both lightweight and breathable. It’s classic straight-cut hem, pointed collar and full-length button fastening elevates the silhouette to something more formal while an enzyme wash treatment ensures that it has a more comfortable feel while maintaining a worn-in look. The shirt has been designed with a bone backdrop, contrasted by psychedelic washed black patterning over. Final details include a single chest pocket and woven Brixton label at the side seam.
Brixton’s SS19 collection is revolving around individuality, although that’s something that the brand has had a heavy focus on from its outset in 2004. Their modest roots as a vintage headwear company grew under the leadership of David Stoddard, Jason Young and Mike Chaplin all of whom used the inspiring laid-back culture of their surroundings in California to inspire them.
Also Available In:
View More Brixton at Flatspot
- 58% Cotton, 42% Viscose Rayon
- Custom Print
- Enzyme Wash
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Chest Pocket
- Woven Label
- Straight Hem
- Relaxed Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).