Brixton Bowery Flannel Shirt
This jade edition of the Bowery Flannel Shirt from Brixton is made from medium weight yarn-dyed fine wale cotton corduroy which has a hard-wearing finish. Designed for casual everyday wear, the body has been cut to a regular fit and the full button up front fastening allows for different styling possibilities whilst the collar neckline adds a neat touch. On either side of the chest small flap secured patch pockets have been added for storage of essential items and have colour matched single button closures and a small woven Brixton label has been added onto the left side. Allowing you to roll the fabric to suit, the long sleeves have single button cuffs and the body has a curved hem for a flattering finish.
Constructed with a commitment to quality, this season sees Brixton update a selection of their core styles with new colour tones, patterns and fabrics inspired by a combination of Eastern and Western culture. Founded in 2004 by three friends, Brixton are based in California and were initially a vintage cap manufacturer before they began designing their own apparel and wider range of accessories.
View More Brixton at Flatspot
- 60% Cotton Corduroy, 21% Acrylic, 19% Polyester
- Softener Washed
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Two Button Fastened Chest Pockets
- Woven Label
- Curved Hem
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page