Alltimers Fish Feed T-Shirt
This white Fish Feed T-Shirt from Alltimers has arrived for autumn/winter ‘10 and features front and back screen printed artwork. Made from 100% cotton for casual everyday comfort, the curved neckline has a flexible ribbed trim whilst the short sleeves and body have straight cut hems. On the left side of the chest a stylised ‘Alltimers’ logo has been printed in bright pink to contrast the light coloured background, whilst on the reverse a larger scale design shows a portrait image of someone feeding fish to a dolphin against a pink background with rough yellow and purple overlays.
Based in New York City, Alltimers is an independent skateboard brand that was founded by Rob Harris and Supreme buyer Bryce Jones in 2013. Having developed an international reputation for unusual shaped skate decks and light hearted graphics, each season introduces a new selection of artwork inspired by nostalgic ‘90s imagery which the team reworks and adds their own spin on.
View More Alltimers at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Screen Printed Artwork on the Front and Back
- Ribbed Neck
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page